Pope Francis has sent his blessing to a lesbian author of children’s books dealing with same-sex families, wishing her and her wife well in their work, it emerged on Friday. As Vatican officials scrambled to clarify that the message was simply a standard courtesy which did not signal any change in Church teaching on the subject, the author told AFP she had been pleasantly surprised to have received such a positive response. Francesca Pardi, who writes and publishes books such as “Why you have two mummies”, wrote to Francis in June after the publishing company she runs with her wife came under fire from Christian groups.
- Freedom for Christian cake artist is freedom for all, even same-sex marriage backers | TheHill
- Ultra-Rich Gay Activist On Targeting Christians: It’s Time To ‘Punish The Wicked’
- What’s Your Back-Up Religion? If LGBT Activists Are Right, Then Christianity is False | The Stream
- Hands Off Princess Elsa. Sign Petition
- Sorry, Eugene Peterson, Christianity Doesn’t Endorse Homosexuality
Millard on Ultra-Rich Gay Activist On Tar… David Blaustein on Ultra-Rich Gay Activist On Tar… Millard on Violent Homosexuals Attack and… Deb Kean on Violent Homosexuals Attack and… AWESOME CAT on Articles: How the Left Hijacke…