It’s supposed to be the job of the police to enforce the law. But when the police are homosexual they may prefer to break ir . And guess which laws they are keenest to break – the ones about , yes, you’ve got it. age of consent.
Those fags are running after boys again.
Cop who was made city’s LGBT outreach officer gets 23 years in prison for having a threesome with two teenage boys
- Christopher Wilson, 47, a 13-year veteran of the Phoenix Police Department, pleaded guilty in January to three sexual conduct charges
- Wilson was arrested in 2012 after allegedly having a three-way with a 17-year-old and a 14-year-old
- Wilson was the Police Department’s appointed outreach officer to the LGBT community
- In a jailhouse interview last year, Wilson claimed he thought 17-year-old victim was emancipated and believed 14-year-old was 18
- In court Monday, Wilson accused the younger of the two victims of lying about his age
A former Phoenix police detective was sentenced Monday to 23 years in prison after pleading guilty to having sex with two teenage boys.
The punishment imposed on 47-year-old Christopher Wilson by a Maricopa County Superior Court judge was part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Wilson also faces lifetime probation and must register as a sex offender.
He pleaded guilty January 26 to two counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of attempt to commit sexual conduct with a minor, just moments before the former cop’s trial was set to begin.
The 13-year police veteran, who is openly gay, was initially charged with 10 counts of sexual conduct with a minor.
Wilson was arrested in 2012 after investigators learned of an alleged three-way sexual encounter involving two boys, ages 14 and 17, whom he had met through work.
Wilson was the Police Department’s appointed outreach officer to the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender community.
When given a chance to speak during his sentencing Monday, Wilson, dressed in a striped jail garb, said: ‘I did not know at the time he [victim] was 14. He was supposed to be 18. He lied. I want to go on record stating that.’
In a jailhouse interview with the local station KPHO last year, Wilson claimed he thought thought the 14-year-old was 18.