Lesbians Snatch Baby from Real Parents for Forced Adoption

The Social Services in Britain are in the grip of an LGBT tyranny and its agenda entails taking children from their real, biological parents and giving them to homosexuals to adopt. This creates the false impression that homosexuals can found a “family” and means that c hildren are brought up to regard homosexuality as normal. But those things are lies.

The children who are stolen, are deprived of their birthright of having a mother and a father. They are deprived of  the right to grow up witnessing the natural interchange between male and female. 

Karrissa Cox and Richard Carter, of Guildford

Karrissa Cox and Richard Carter are a young couple in England whose baby boy was seized soon after birth by social services, and given to a lesbian couple to adopt. The baby was taken to hospital when six weeks old because of symptoms of illness. Marks on his skin made someone accuse the parents of cruelty. Social services were called and they immediately took the baby away into “care”. It later emerged that the marks were the result of a blood disorder, and not bruising.

But the ideologues would not return the child. For two and a half  years he was kept in foster care, and the parents could only very rarely see him. Social Services were intent on pursuing their agenda of queer adoption, and they get paid for meeting targets. So the adoption process went ahead.  The parents went to court and their barrister told the judge about the new medical evidence clearly them of any cruelty to their baby. Shamefully, the judge ignored this (probably a queer judge) and went ahead to finalize the adoption.

Karrissa and Richard have never seen their baby again.

They are not allowed to meet him or even get photographs or letters. The lesbian couple have changed his name, so he cannot be traced. They continue to fight the adoption through the long, slow and expensive court process. Their appeal is finally coming up next month. 

We say no to the whole idea of queer adoption. This is gay bullying at its most evil and unaceptable

Couple cleared of child cruelty reveal heartbreak after being told baby has been adopted

21:45, 8 OCT 2015 UPDATED 10:52, 9 OCT 2015
Karrissa Cox and fiancee Richard Carter fought back tears as they re-lived being put through every parent’s nightmare

Karrissa Cox

Nightmare: Couple took six-week-old child into hospital and were accused of abuse

A couple whose baby was given away by social services after they were wrongly accused of abuse have spoken of the heartbreak at the prospect of never seeing their child again.

Karrissa Cox and fiancee Richard Carter fought back tears as they re-lived being put through every parent’s nightmare.

Three years ago, they took their then six-week-old child into hospital in the middle of the night, panic-stricken when the child started bleeding from its mouth.

But hospital staff took the baby from them, putting it into care and accusing the couple of abuse .

Criminal charges against them were only dropped this week when medical evidence was reassessed.

Defence experts found the so-called abuse was actually Von Willebrands II, a blood disorder which causes someone to bruise more easily.

And the ‘healing fractures’ an X-ray found on the child were actually caused by a deficiency in vitamin D and infantile rickets.

But the climbdown, two weeks into a four-week trial at Guildford Crown Court , came too late to reunite the family.

Last year, the Family Court gave the child away for adoption.

Now Karrissa and Richard, both 25, have vowed to fight to get their child back. The child, by legal order, cannot be identified, even by sex.

Karrissa said: “Giving birth was extraordinary. It was life changing to become a mother.

“It is the best feeling in the world to hold someone you have created, that you are going to care for and help grow.

“We woke up one night to our child crying. We thought it was for a bottle but Richard noticed some blood. We panicked and raced to the hospital, we were so worried.

“Straight away they started to judge us, thinking we had abused our child.

“It felt awful, absolutely awful to be accused, for people to think we might hurt our own child.

“Our child was put in foster care for a while. We had supervised contact for two and a half years then they decided our child would be adopted and we would have no further contact.

“Hearing that was so painful, like nothing you can imagine. It was the worst feeling in the world.”

Richard, an Afghanistan veteran with 2nd Battalion The Rifles, said: “As a first time dad, I cannot even put it into words how happy I was. And then, six weeks later, I was destroyed. Every part of my body felt like it was being ripped away from this earth. My body was in pain I had never felt before.”

Under supervision, the pair were allowed limited contact with their child. Their lawyers say reports of the visits showed them to be “exemplary parents”.Then the devastating blow came. The Family Court ordered the child be given up for adoption.

Karrissa said: “I will never forget that last contact we had. We knew before it would the last time. We made it a special day, taking him to a soft play area. It was a summer’s day. We had never seen a bigger smile than we saw that day.

“We played, took photographs and our child mixed with all the other children like a normal child would.

“[The child] said mummy and daddy quite a lot and used to get upset when it was time for contact to finish.

“They wouldn’t want to be put back in the car and would cling on, hold on to me.

“It was so hard to say that goodbye, knowing that was it.

“We miss our child a lot. We wish we had our child back. The pain has never got any less.

“We see people out and about with their children and can only think ‘Why us? Why did they take our child away from us for no reason?’

“It is heartbreaking to know our child is out there, living and breathing in someone else’s arms.”

The couple are now planning a legal fight to overturn the adoption, a prospect lawyers say is unlikely.

Richard said: “We will fight ‘til our last breath.

“No parent should go through this ever. This just rips your soul away from you. We wouldn’t wish this on anyone.

“We keep each other strong. We have lost three-and-a-half years. We had contact but we have missed everything our child has done outside that small window we could see them.

“What was our child doing every other day? We’ll never know.

“We have missed out on all those memories.”

Ian Vogler / Daily MirrorKarrissa Cox and Richard Carter
Ordeal: Richard and Karrissa with photos of their tot

Nick Hodson, a partner at legal firm Stephensons, said the chance of reversing an adoption order was “almost impossible”.

An expert in care and adoption cases, Mr Hodson said: “It would seem this is one of those terrible situations where the Court of Appeal is not going to reverse the order.

“In almost all cases adoption is final because as far as the law is concerned the adoptive parents are the child’s legal guardians and the birth parents have no legal rights with the child at all.”

Despite the bleak outlook, Karrissa will not give up.

To her child, she said: “We love you and we miss you and we are sorry you had to be put through all of this. If we don’t get you back, we still hope to see you in the future.”

She added: “We know it is going to be tough but we are going to try. We have to. We want our child to see when they are grown up that if we don’t win, we did everything that we could to get [our child] back.

“People need to know this goes on and be told the truth – you can take your baby into hospital scared they might be ill and the hospital can steal your baby away from you.”

The evidence the prosecution and the Family Court relied on came from Dr Joanna Fairhurst, an expert in paediatric radiology and an advisor in more than 1,000 cases of alleged child abuse.

In a statement, the family’s lawyers, from Garden Court Chambers in London, said: “She dismissed time and again the defence’s suggestion that this baby had not been abused. The defence experts were accused of making conclusions without scientific basis, speculating and acting for commercial gain.

“Time and again, the defence experts’ conclusions were shown to be correct.

“The prosecution instructed a further radiologist. That expert’s opinion, given on October 6, three and a half years later, concluded that he was doubtful there were any fractures at all.

“The prosecution offered no evidence on October 7.

“How many other families have had their children removed from them wrongly and been imprisoned on the basis of flawed science?”

A soldier and his wife had their baby taken away for almost a year after Dr Fairhurst misread an X-ray in a similar case in 2009.

Dr Fairhurst was tonight unavailable for comment.

Michael Turner QC, of Garden Court Chambers, who represented the family, from Guildford, Surrey, said: “Every step of the way when people had the opportunity to stand back, look at things again and say ‘we have made a mistake’, they ploughed on instead.

“These innocent parents have been spared a criminal conviction and a prison sentence for a crime they never committed.

“But they have had their child stolen from them. Their life sentence is that they are likely never to see their baby again.”

A Surrey County Council spokesman said: “With any case like this we only have one thing in mind and that’s the welfare of the child.

This case was examined carefully by the family court and having heard all the evidence, it took the view that it was appropriate for the child to be removed from their parents.”

A CPS spokeswoman said: “The prosecution’s case was based on expert medical evidence which supported the original charges of cruelty.

“The case was then reviewed following new medical evidence which concluded that there was no longer a realistic prospect of conviction on any of the charges.”

The family’s solicitor, James Foster, of Davies Blunden & Evans, said the case took nearly three-and-a-half years to get to court after both sides changed legal teams and the disclosure of evidence, along with expert reports, took longer than expected.

He added: “If the adoption process had waited until the conclusion of the criminal case, knowing what we know now, these parents would likely be in a totally different position than they find themselves today.”



This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s