Homosexual Serial Killer Jailed in Essex, LGBTs try to blame “homophobia”.

Stephen Port

A homosexual chef in Essex, England, has been convicted of murdering four young homosexual men who met him through “gay” dating websites. But although the killer is undoubtedly homosexual, and the victims met him voluntarily for homosexual purposes, The LGBTs have already started to blame the whole case on “homophobia”!!!

Serial killer Stephen Port will spend the rest of his life in prison for the murders of four young homosexual men.  Relatives of the victims cheered and clapped as Mr Justice Openshaw told Port he would never be released. One woman in the public gallery of the Old Bailey courtroom called the impassive Port a “scumbag”.

The 41-year-old chef stalked his victims on dating websites and plied them with drinks spiked with fatal amounts of the drug GHB to rape them while they were unconscious. 

He dumped their bodies in or near a graveyard within 500 metres of his flat in Barking, east London, and embarked on an elaborate cover-up.

He disposed of their mobile phones, repeatedly lied to police and planted a fake suicide note in the hand of one of his victims, taking the blame for the death of another.

Serial killer Stephen Port who was found guilty at the Old Bailey CREDIT:  METROPOLITAN POLICE

The deaths of Jack Taylor, Anthony Walgate, Gabriel Kovari and Daniel Whitworth over 15 months bore striking similarities but police failed to make the link until relatives of his final victim demanded answers.

Following a trial, Port was found guilty of the murders after a jury deliberated for 28 hours and 27 minutes. He was also convicted of a string of sex offences against seven other men who came forward following his arrest.

A man in the public gallery shouted at Port: “I hope you die a long slow death you piece of s–t.”

The judge told Port that he had carried out the murders to “satisfy his lust” for sex with young men who were rendered unconscious. He highlighted Port’s attempt to cover up two of his murders with a fake suicide notes as “wicked and monstrous”.

Daniel Whitworth, Jack Taylor, Anthony Walgate, and Gabriel Kovari
Daniel Whitworth, Jack Taylor, Anthony Walgate, and Gabriel Kovari CREDIT:  METROPOLITAN POLICE

Earlier, statements from the loved ones of the four murder victims and one of Port’s sex assault victims were summarised by prosecutor Jonathan Rees QC.

The mother of Mr Walgate said the death of her son had “devastated and broken the family”.

Adam, only brother of Mr Kovari spoke of the difficulty in telling their mother of his death, saying “there is no pain greater than losing a child”.

Mandy Pearson, centre, and Adam Whitworth, right, the stepmother and father of victim Daniel Whitworth speak after the verdict was delivered
Mandy Pearson, centre, and Adam Whitworth, right, the stepmother and father of victim Daniel Whitworth speak after the verdict was delivered CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES

Daniel Whitworth’s father Adam said he had been given “a life sentence of grief”.The family of Jack Taylor told how his murder had turned their lives “upside down”.Mr Rees said the Taylor family had been “a model and picture of dignity” in the trial – a view agreed by the judge.

A sex attack victim, who cannot be identified, told how he blamed himself for not reporting the assault sooner saying he could have avoided Mr Taylor’s death if he had.

In mitigation, David Etheridge QC, said that on the jury verdicts, in this period of his life, Stephen Port “descended into a vortex” in which drug taking fuelled his private life with satisfaction of his sexual desire. [That is typical degenerate LGBT behavior.]

“He graduated from a fetish to a fixation, from a fixation to a compulsion,” he said.

Stephen Port used gay dating websites to lure men to his flat CREDIT: PA

Following Port’s conviction on Wednesday, Commander Stuart Cundy said he had written a letter of condolence to the loved ones of the young men and apologised for “missed opportunities”.

A total of 17 officers are being investigated over their handling of the case, seven of whom could face the sack if found to be guilty of gross misconduct.

The force is now re-examining 58 unexplained deaths involving the drug GHB from a four-year period across London to make sure that foul play has not been missed in any other cases.

Jenny Taylor, left, Donna Taylor, right, and their mother Jeanette Taylor CREDIT: AFP/GETTY IMAGES

Following the verdicts, Mr Taylor’s family, who are planning to sue, said: “We do believe Jack would still be here if they had done their job. The police should be held accountable for Jack’s death.”

They spoke of their frustrations with officers involved the early inquiry who they said refused to regard Mr Taylor’s death as suspicious. They said: “You have got to see it as suspicious because young people do not just die. This is somebody’s life, somebody’s son.” [Actually a lot of young homosexuals die because of drug-abuse and mutual abuse. Fact.]


Before Mr Taylor’s murder, Mr Kovari’s friend John Pape said he had “raised the alarm”. He told the Press Association that he felt “prejudice and ignorance played their part” in the intial investigation. He said: “With Port already on their radar and with so much to link those first three deaths, why else would they fail to connect them?”

The family of Mr Whitworth acknowledged the case was now in the hands of the Independent Police Complaints Commission, adding: “The fight goes on until all our questions are answered.”

The court heard Port had an insatiable desire for boyish-looking men he referred to as Twinks. [That’s standard LGBT slang]

He trawled the internet for pornography involving inert young men being “raped” by older men. [That’s standard LGBT behaviour]

The first victim, Mr Walgate, 23, was found dead in the communal hall of Port’s flat in Cooke Street after he called 999 anonymously in the early hours of June 19 2014.

When police tracked him down, Port lied to officers to distance himself from the fashion student and “occasional male escort” [i.e. prostitute].  He was later jailed for perverting the course of justice but continued to claim Mr Walgate died from taking his own drugs.

Second to die was 22-year-old Slovakian Mr Kovari, who was staying on Port’s sofa as a temporary flatmate. After killing him, Port spoke to his older sister Sharon on the phone and confessed he had a body in his bed. But rather than going to police, he dragged the body to Barking Abbey graveyard to be discovered by a dog walker.



This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s